Register – Step 2c


Do you have proof of the following required documents?

These documents will need to be provided with your application to the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities. DO NOT submit the originals to the Ministry.

3. Do you have proof of SIN?

This could be: a SIN card, a T4 federal tax form, or a SIN number print out from Service Canada.

*** Please contact Service Canada and obtain a FREE print copy of your SIN number and identification.
For more information click here