Apprenticeship is a form of post-secondary education like university or college. But there’s a big difference:
Apprentices not only learn skills in a classroom, but receive paid, on-the-job training with your employer/sponsor.
YOU CAN EARN WHILE YOU LEARN!
80% of apprenticeship training happens on-the-job with your employer and the other 20% is completed in-school over two 12-week winter semesters. Discover the Horticultural Technician 441C Apprenticeship Program, a Red Seal trade in Ontario for the horticulture and landscaping profession.
Apprentices receive paid, on-the-job training
The place where job seekers are matched to landscape and horticulture opportunities on the basis of how well the job fits.
Sign up here to receive Landscape Ontario Enews (Wednesdays) and/or Workforce Development Enews (Mondays) to get the latest info on local events, employment standards, government regulations, training and education programs for both employers and landscape and horticulture professionals